Anyone able to help out at the Arnold Clark Jurys Inn Snowman Rally on Sat 18th February 2017? We are still seven radio crews short for the mandatory posts, so help would be good if you can
The event comprises stages using forests around Inverness and up to Tain. Given the logistics and time schedule a significant number of crews will be required once again.
Nathan Roberts will be assisted again by Robin Jeffrey, who will co-ordinate staffing. When replying please email snowmanrallyradio
Any questions please let us know.
For those that reply by email the questions are –
- 81 Callsign:
- I am able to assist as a radio operator:
- Amateur Callsign (if licensed):
- Mobile Number:
- I will be supplying a 81 radio for my own use:
- I have ‘red’:
- I have ‘blue’:
- I have MSA CH3 (the new MSA frequency)
- I have SMMC1 programmed.
- I have an SMMC1 antenna.
- I will be supplying a YELLOW Flag for my own use:
- I will be supplying a mast for my own use:
- I will be supplying a 81 handheld radio for my own use:
- I would be willing to do a handheld only junction (i.e. no parking) if needed.
- I will be driving a 4×4:
- I or someone with me, is an MSA Accredited Marshal
- MSA Marshal Registration Number(s)
- I will be in Inverness Friday evening to collect paperwork:
- Expected Crew No. (if known):